Lake Palestine Orientation
This is great for the first-time user of Lake Palestine, whether vacationer, pre-tournament player, or new boat owner. Again in my boat or yours, we can go around the lake, see where the stumps really are, use your electronics to make routes, depths, and fishing spots. Or we can do this as a comfortable sit-down briefing, and you can mark your map and make notes as we talk.
The orientation is to answer these questions and more:
- Where can we stay?
- Where can we eat? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
- Where do we get supplies? Groceries? Licenses?
- Where can we launch?
- How about all those stumps? What are the safe routes? How about areas to water ski? PWC?
- Are there places on the lake to tie up and eat? Get more ice/beer/drinks/snacks? Get to a Ladies' Room?
- What about boat/motor repair places?
- What are some good techniques and areas for fishing here?